The art of smiling when seeing your name or initials engraved, is an experience that we all value
Having a CUSTOMIZED product with your NAME / INITIALS makes it unique because it is yours.
- · It is the best option for people who value the details that make a difference since the engraving increases the value of the piece.
- · We know that personalized items are preserved as memories and are inheritable, becoming a legacy since you can recall unique people and moments by having a story to tell.
- · It is a detail that shows how valuable those people and those moments are to you.
DO YOU WANT TO ENGRAVE A LOGO?
- 1. Check the "instructive logo delivery" to be able to send your CLICHE (metal piece with which it is engraved with pressure and heat) It is paid only once and with this piece we can engrave the products you need.
- 2. Send us firstname.lastname@example.org your logo file with the size and format specifications.
- 3. We receive the information and send the CLICHE of your logo as you requested. With this you can record all the pieces you need.
- 4. We send an image of the logo engraved on a leather cutout and we verify the location of the engraving on the piece. See table of engraved locations.
- 5. Once we receive your written authorization to email@example.com we proceed to engrave the parts.
- It's important to support us by speeding up this part since the process can be stopped if we do not have your confirmation in writing since some parts are engraved before finishing assembling them.
DO YOU WANT TO RECORD NAMES OR INITIALS?
- 1. Check the section "font options" Consider that some have UPPERCASE and / or lower case according to what you want to engrave as well as the size of each one with respect to the piece you want to engrave.
- 2. Send us to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- · The name of the TYPOGRAPH you chose
- · The TEXT you want to record: Initials, names, phrase.
- · We tell you that due to the size of the machine we must check the length of each line that you want to record and we will confirm it with you.
- · The LOCATION of the engraving * See table engraving locations.
- 3. We receive the information and confirm with you that it is feasible to engrave the pieces as requested.
- 4. We send a sample image on a leather cutout and verify the location of the engraving.
- 5. Once we receive your written authorization to email@example.com we proceed to engrave the pieces. It is important that you support us by speeding up this part since the process can be stopped if we do not have the confirmation since some pieces are recorded before they are finished assembling.